Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fireworks


Wow, I am shattered. Since I returned I have not stopped. I have been making repairs to kitchens, fitting kitchens, lining dung houses with plastic, trying to fix leeks and much more.
My lovely daughter has now got a job and we are all over the moon for her. We are sure she will be a great success. Good luck POPS!!
Last night went to a firework party at some friends and spent the evening after the display eating and drinking. It was very nice to be part of their company after being away on and off and not seeing them. I must confess to drinking much too much wine but was in full control; at all times......honest.
I am not sure I like fireworks. What a waste of money. A nice spectacle to watch but all that money literally going up in smoke!!!! Still a few hundred people enjoyed the half hour display so joy was the order of the night. We have a busy week ahead so I will keep the news coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment