Sunday, February 14, 2010

Long Time No Blog


Well how long has it been??? I have not written much lately for lots of reasons but mostly I have not done much to warrant the written word!!!!!
I have been generally busy around the farm but on the work front not much happening.I am off to Texas on the 25th to perform and lecture in San Antonio and Dallas and also hopefully pick up a few more along the way. I am really looking forward to trading the English wit with our American friends and sharing some of my own magic ideas.
Like any hobby or job in the creative field it is wonderful how we can talk and show variations on the same theme so lets keep our fingers crossed that it will all work out.
As for the general run of things here, I am selling my Magic Store contents from my online shop as a bulk lot if anyone is interested?? www.markworgan.co.uk/magicstore
I recently did a stock take and not everything is on the list but those items that are represent some very creative thinking from years gone by by many magicians. It is amazing to see just how much magic there is out there. I guess when you stop to think about it, that can be said of many things such as Stamp Collecting, postcards and so on.
When I return from he States I am off to Bangkok to join the Nautica for a 10 day cruise around to Mumbai. That will be my third visit to Mumbai in less than a year!! I will blog that along with the States as and when they happen. In the meantime I will try to blog more frequently but one last word, if anyone would like a pig, we had 15 piglets born on Boxing Day that need homes. Get in contact and I will tell you more.
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment