Wednesday, October 7, 2009

All At Sea

Well here I am on the Marco Polo bound for the Azores. I joined yesterday in Tilbury, that Mecca of the shipping world!!!!! I am staying in a small but comfortable cabin on the Columbus Deck, starboard side. Those that don’t know their starboard from their arft it is on the right hand side and port is on the left.

This is my third visit on the Polo and if you go the very first blog I ever did you can read about my last adventure, which was appropriately called the “Last Cruise.” I say no more than read it….

I am scheduled for two 45 minutes Comedy Cabarets the first of which is this Friday, the same day that the ship reaches the Azores. My only concern it that there 600 guests on board of which 400 are German!!!!!!!!!! I will let you know the outcome of the first show. I have to say that on every other visit to this ship I have superb audiences but they have been 99% Brits so this will be slightly different. We gain an hour tonight and then for a few nights as we travel south. We do have 5 sea days in the Atlantic so that should be an interesting section of the cruise. I will keep you posted as the days arrive but in the meantime be well and keep reading my posts.

1 comment: