Monday, October 5, 2009

West Indies


Well tomorrow I set sail on the Marco Polo heading across the Atlantic to the West Indies. Ports of call include, Antigua, St.Maarten, St. Barts, Tortola, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, and home from Barbados. This will be my third trip on the ship o I am hoping the regular staff will be on board. I will be performing my usual 45 minutes comedy cabarets plus hopefully my Close Up Magic Show.
Then on my return I am home for just 4 days before flying off to Abu Dhabi to join the Seven Seas Voyager down to the Maldives. All in all thousands of miles and hopefully thousands of laughs.
As wonderful and as beautiful all these places are, I am there to entertain so that is what I will concentrate on. Give 'em some laughs along the way.
I hope to blog the daily events so keep reading for the updates and wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment