Sunday, October 25, 2009

Back Again


I am finally back from the last cruise. I did not post as the internet was slow and I would probably have paid the equivalent of my mortgage to post the daily happenings!!!!!!!!!!
I returned from Barbados in very warm indeed hot conditions to a moist Britain. The cruise was interesting from the point of view playing to a mix of British and German audiences but they were none the less successful shows. Overall the two weeks were an experience some of which can not be shared on line. I am off again on Tuesday to Abu Dahbi sailing via India down to the Maldives on board the Regent Seven Seas Voyager. I will fill in the blanks when I get back.
I can tell nothing has changed here because X Factor is still on as is Strictly. How much longer do we have to suffer these? Unfortunately I am only away for 8 days so I guess for a long time yet.
I did perform at a wedding on Friday in Egham and then Comedy Cabaret at the Southend Sorcerers annual dinner in the evening so at least I got in some practise before jetting off again. I wonder if the 350 F1 Marshalls will be on my flight? I will let you know.
Later friends..........

1 comment:

  1. Hope all goes well on the new cruise. Do you remember the tricks I showed you? Got Card Marvels in your cabin? Paul

    ReplyDelete