Thursday, July 16, 2009

Good Start

Well Thursday 16th July has produced an order for my book, "The Secrets Of Entertaining Children" which came in last night from Amazon.

It is always satisfying to know some one will be reading your work some where in the world. I checked on my sales rankings and having started on 1.4 million or something I have reached the heady heights of 336,0000 which in the great scheme of things is a fantastic leap up the charts. Look out J.K. I am on my way!!!!!!!!

I have a show today for an end of term school celebration. I am never sure who celebrates more, the children or the teachers!!!! I think deep down it's the teachers, I mean who wants seven weeks holiday without children?? I applaud all teachers, you do a brilliant job in troubled times. I know it is different from when I went to school, blimey, I sound like an old man but it is a tougher job today.

Having said that I still think that I should teach. I love performing and the buzz but when ever I am in a school I feel that I have more to give.................left to children probably my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment