Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Life

Yesterday I received a call from an old client who has booked me in past years on many occasions for their children's party's. I have or had entertainend thier children since they were around 4 years old and the last time I did anything for them was probably nine years ago for their son.

Well, last night the dad rang me and asked if I would perform some Close Up magic for their daughters birthday celebrations prior to her going into town with her friends. I said of course but could not remember how old she was. When he told me 21 years old I could not beleive it. Having seen her last when she was about 11 or 12 it was a real shcok to the system let alone the the ageometer.

30 21 year old's fresh from uni but also a young lady who was now a gorgeous young woman about to start her 4th year at uni. It makes you feel old!! It also makes you realise how quickly time flys doing a job you love. I suppose I take from this a moment in time that says, enjoy what you do because your life will run away from you easier than you think and in the blink of an eye the years will became an age. So do something you love doing and make the most of it everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment