Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday Already

Well I believe start a day as you mean to go on. Yeh right. I got up, that was the first triumph of the day. Staggered out to the chikens and sheep in dressing gown. Why they wear them I don't know? Picture the scene. Pleasant warm morning, 7.00am, standing in muck boots and dressig gown feeding chickens and giving sheep a few nuts.......sheep nuts that is!!

Then hanging out the washing all before 7.30am. A days work done. I have even had a hair cut this morning. Can a hair cut change your luck, I hope so because for the first time in ages I purchased a lotto ticket. I did six of my own numbers and then six lucky dip. I could not beleive it when the six lucky dips were within one of each of my numbers on at least four of the numbers. Is it an omen?

You will know by the end of the week because I want bother writing this again for a while as I will be away..............

Cahsing work now, does anybody out there need am hilarious comedy magician? All offers considered!!!

Oh well more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment