Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday Sunday

Well another so called weekend comes to an end. What will the new week bring. I have a friend who says think positive thoughts and positive things will happen. Well, here goes.

I perform comedy and so I want to make people laugh. I love to make people laugh. Every now and again it is more than a strain to do so, so forgive me for the deeper moods. Then again I am sitting in my lounge writing this blog wile Casualty 1909 is on and it is filled with death, doom and gloom. Give me a break.............

I drove past Eddie Izzard today as he was jogging. A surreal moment as it was in the Sussex Countryside and it was the last place I expected to see him. He looked determined and fit. Well I am about done, not much for today but I want to raise my game for the week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment