Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday

Well the start of another week has started and nearly finished. Got to say that the news is the most depressing thing to hear or read. I know that good news does not sell but surely life would be better if now and again we shared good things aound the world?

Still at least I might be able to work beyond 65 so I have much more to look forward to than just today and tomorrow. Just how many openings will there be at DIY stores when I reach the age when I can work there instead of any other job. It will be a good job for the older person as at least I will have a name badge which means I won't have the problem of remembering who I am!!!

I heard yesterday that swearing can be good for you!!!!!! B*****cks......Actually....no, I still feel the same. They say, whoever they are? That if we swear it can be a pain reliever. Well tomorrow I am going to try it out. If I experience pain I am going to swear like F. and see if it works. I just hope it's not in Tesco or the bank!!!!!! Oh well monday draws to a close, lets see what Tuesday brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment