Sunday, July 26, 2009

Letting Off Steam


Where we live there is every year a Steam Rally. It runs over two days of a weekend and this weekend was the one chosen for this year. It means that for about four days you can see and hear and smell steam engines trundling up and down. The smell is quite unique, the steam and the smoke combined means you either like it or don't like it. Personally I don't like it. When the weather is pleasant we have doors and windows open and the smell of the engines seems to linger for a long time.


Well we got the trailer ready for Mrs P tonight. Hopefully she will enjoy her time at Fishers Farm, we will see. If some one said, Mark you are going to stay with a woman for a few weeks enjoy yourself, I think I might like it but then I am the fella, Mrs P is the woman so to speak in this instance so lets hope she is ok with it. Animals do what comes naturally so it should all be ok.


Watching the swimming in Rome I am fascinated by the range of swimming costumes. I would think bikinis would be a hindrance but it could improve the viewing figures!!! Britain are doing so well, I am very proud to see our guys giving to the rest of the world. All look good for 2012, bring it on. Well done Britian.


I have an interesting week this week work wise so watch the blogs for news and reports. Until later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment