Monday, August 24, 2009

Ashes To Ashes


Yeppie, we won the ASHES again. Twice in four years, take that you Aussies!!!! Well done to the English cricket team, you did well lads, now for the One day series.
As for me, I am off to fit a new back door in my mothers bungalow. As it is an outside door I hope the rain keeps off. Looking a bit overcast so fingers crossed.
I spent the bulk of yesterday spraying the thistles in the field. Living in the country you have a duty to keep them under control otherwise they take over. Shame that can not be said of many things in life...............Imagine a spray that could take care of obstacles in life. What would you use it on? I also have to look out a part for Plop our farm 2x4. I miss not being able to run around the place on it and loading all the bits that need shifting from place to place. Well this is a short morning blog so I will sign off and write more later. In the meantime, have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment