Friday, August 28, 2009

Enter Here


My enter button is playing up. For example if I push it now, this happens....nothing. I should have gone to a new line.
It did it this time, very annoying. I have looked at the computer keyboard and it is the most important button. Without it you go nowhere. Well if you don't include the left click button.
I pushed it again then and again but the second time you did not see it because I stayed on the same
line as the first time so in fact you had now idea I had pushed it at all so unless I tell you I should have been or should be on a new line
you won't know. See it worked that time, blooming thing. Except I should be on the line above but beggars can not be choosers!!! There must be something stuck under it. A piece of toast or a sweet or something. That's the trouble with laptops you work anywhere and everywhere with them. I even use mine as a dinner tray for when we are having a family meal in front of the telly. How many of you lay the table every night then? Well this is a short but sweet blog, cheer up very one, at least your enter button is working!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment