Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Holland 2 England 2


Friendlies are useful because the manager can sort the wheat from the chaff. But come on. If he does not know know then he won't ever know. The beginning of the season, players still not fit, managers of the clubs where our players actually earn their money chewing finger nails hoping they don't get an injury. June 10th 2010 is the start of the world cup, which unless something unbelievable happens we will be in but right now he should have the team that will play in those games chosen and in the bag. Maybe Fabio has already played that team, I hope so because games are running out and I hear on the grapevine that we are fourth favourites to win!!!!!!!!!! No pressure then.

To be absolutely honest I am bored with football. I can not believe it. I have grown up watching, playing and enthusing over all my life but just recently I have grown away from it. I am sure the World Cup will bring it back.

What will the next 10 months bring in the meanime. Hopefully, travel with work attached and especially seeing dear friends again. Perhaps a change of career or a move or something bigger. Who knows? Keep watching this blog and be a part of ther future with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment