Monday, August 17, 2009

Fly Strike


Today was a catch up day. Get some bits done around the farm plus do the food shopping and get the low down on a new web site making programme which is in the post to me.
Our lovely retired vet neighbour came around this evening to spray the sheep with Click to prevent Fly Strike. It is very necessary, after all would you want maggots on your backside??
We then all had a nice meal, which was......roast lamb!! Be assured it was not one that we had just sprayed!!!!
Tomorrow I will finish the bathroom decorations from last week. I hope. I wrongly said that Jennifer Ennis won gold last night for Britain in the Heptathlon. It was in fact Jessica Ennis, sorry Jessica!
Well I guess a bathroom in Brighton will have to do rather than Vegas!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment