Monday, August 3, 2009

Birthday Magic


My Little girl was 22 today.........22!! Does that make me feel old? My favourite little girl all grown up. We went for a Chinese tonight which was lovely, a good time. Happy Birthday Pops.

I can remember when I used to perform magic shows for her and now the magic is made from other things not Dad doing his Magic Rabbit Show. Oh well life moves on.

Having just completed a busy weekend in Yorkshire, it was a strange day today, increasing the height of the walls on the Well outside our front door. We think the Well is probably as old as the house, around 500 years, so it is nice to see it become a feature.

I forgot to say yesterday about the Comedy Cabaret I performed on Saturday. I did over an hour of comedy and magic which was a mix of my two shows although I did more of the stand up comedy within the time. I was particularly pleased with the timing on Saturday. It clicked so well and the presentation of a new trick was very satisfying. Bearing in mind I was performing to a Yorkshire audience and there is a divide between North and South and the humour we share I feel as though I have finally cracked it after 20 years in the business!!!!!!!!

My DVD was filmed at a theatre in front of a live audience and that night was a special night but I would have loved to have filmed the show on Saturday. There is nothing greater than 173 people laughing and you making them laugh. Forget drugs and alcohol.

If you want to see my DVD, contact me on http://www.markworgan.co.uk/.

No comments:

Post a Comment