Saturday, August 22, 2009

Week ends

Where do the week days go? Where do the weekends go? Where does life go? 22nd August and we know that Summer is nearly over. The days are getting shorter, the nights colder, and X Factor is back on the television!!!! I can not stand X Factor. It goes on too long. I think that the British public love to watch crap. We are very lucky that as a race we are able to laugh at ourselves and have the p**s taken out of us and still be happy. There are not many nations around the world that can do that.
I still can not beleive that the programme comes back year after year. One or two people will get so called fame.what ever that is and lets face it, fame is really money at the end of the day. The real money of course will go to Simon Cowell presumably. Does the world really need another Boy Band, Girl Band, singer in general? I see groups and individuals all the time as I travel the world on ships entertaining and none apart from a few have ever been anybody before. They are however much better than those who apparently make it. Isn't it a terrible turn of phrase, "been anybody before!" they are some one now but that is what fame ultimately does for you. Once you get to be less and less in the public eye your "fame"diminishes and the term, "a nobody," starts to get used. It is almost as if we are wiping the planet of that person. What a terrible thing fame can be. That is why I remain "Unseen By Millions." I could still do with the money however!!!!!!!!!
So my friends, that is why I placed a gap in the title, week end is what X factor brings for me to the end of a week. Later all................

No comments:

Post a Comment