Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Openings


You know I hate it when you make the effort to call some one then they don't call you back!! Even if there is nothing to say, just go through the courtesy of ringing to say well, "good to catch up bye for now," or some thing. Not to call is just rude.........grrrrr!
Thats that out the way. I have been busy building da door for my mothers bungalow. The door goes from her porch to her garden at the rear. The last one was so rotten you could actually put your finger into the wood. I built the door on Monday, undercoated Tuesday, left it today and will gloss it tomorrow..............job done. She had a quote from some one for £300-400, I did it for £90!!! At least I have had one opening this week. I am about to launch, hopefully tonight, my new website. I hope it goes ok, I am very pleased with what I have built. Fingers crossed for me people.
Have you noticed the amount of wasps there are about. Some are beyond wasps and have mutated into monster wasps nearly two inches long and looking like they mean business. We have a fig tree outside the office and a fully laden plum tree in the veg patch. With the fruits ripening the wasps are everywhere, I am scared to go past them. There was a report on the news the other day about a farmer who had been stung to death by wasps. Not risking that!! We also collected four truck loads of 30 year old wood from our neighbor up the road a way. All I have to do now is sort the rubbish wood and cut it up.
Well that's it for the moment.....later

No comments:

Post a Comment