Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Danger Man

Today I took my life in my hands. I spent the afternoon cutting back the roadside hedge while traffic came past me at 70 mph plus. It would appear that a man standing on a narrow verge with a hedge cutter in his hands wearing a fluorescent jacket is not enough to slow down the idiots. In fact it would seem that it is not enough to move away from the road edge a few feet, so that the draft of racing cars drags you dangerously close to the road. Why do we drive so fast? Life is short enough, don't try to make it even shorter, or even some one Else's!!!!!!
I am not a fan of speed cameras but I would love one outside our drive.......stop the speed demons, if only to save my life and those of my family.
Well I am beat for the day so a short blog. a new day beckons tomorrow, what will it bring?


No comments:

Post a Comment