Friday, August 14, 2009

An Ouefs an ouef


If I could recommend one thing, it would be NOT to drop a half a dozen eggs in the back of your car on a warm day. I did not do this but good old Derek did just as he was about to leave from a hard day fitting a new bathroom with me...........It was not funny..well not too funny!!! Sorry Derek your a good man and a fine cousin.
I must admit I will be glad when we can finish the job in hand and tomorrow should see it done. Had a nice meal with our dear friends Paul and Judy tonight in their new motor home on a camp site in Alfriston. Lovely evening but I refer you to a previous Blog about travel homes. Theirs is actually great and I look forward to a few more dinners in it with them.
A very short blog today as I have been busy both in the day and tonight but longer ramblings over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment