Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tangled Webs


Guess what? It is up and running at last. The new Mark Worgan website is now live, unlike me who is shattered after a week of late nights building and screaming and swearing at the computer whilst trying to build it. Check it out, www.markworgan.co.uk and let me know what you think? It is strange that we can have a website, say whatever we like and then send it all around the world. That is advertising. Going direct into peoples homes, offices, cars, phones, almost every where. I love the i phone. I don't have one but the concept intrigues me. Most people have a phone about their person most of the time. It is kinda weird to think that as a complete unknown you could be sitting parked in the phone waiting to be released and into the face of the owner. To think that we can be everywhere for what is virtually nothing is an amazing concept. Trouble is, does anyone actually want you when you are there?
Then there is Facebook. What an incredible social networking site that is. I have become a little obsesssed with Farmville lately. You run your own farm and get points the more money you make which in turn allows you to but more things and expend your farm. You plant your veg and fruit, manage your animals. Hang on, I do that already only not for any points or money. Can I transfer my success on Farmville to real life. In around two weeks I have a profit of £16,000. The virtual world is truly fantasy. If only we can turn our web fantasies into reality some times

No comments:

Post a Comment