Sunday, August 16, 2009

GOLD


I am close to tears for a few reasons......I must get some new boxer shorts!
Jennifer Ennis has just won a gold in the Heptathlon in the World Championships. A Brit is number one. A fantastic performance and a hot looking lady as well. Well done!!!
I spent today cleaning out the and organising the workshop, dirty, smelly and covered in cobwebs.............but I good to the kids!!!!!!!!!!!! How do we accumulate so much crap? Is there a crap monster that sneaks in under the cover of darkness and over a period of time drops crap everywhere but secretly adding it to stuff so that when we sort it out we discover things that we know we never had in the first place?
I think I am going to set up CCTV and watch for this magic monster. Well it is 9.00pm on Sunday evening, I have just finished cooking dinner and then washing up and finishing my last bottle of wine. I am not going to have an more alcohol for two weeks and see what difference it makes. Last time I did it for nearly two months and lost three days.........actually lost quite a lot of weight. I will keep you posted.
Going to put the chickens away and watch the Full Monty. Who knows I might be a Chippendale yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment