Monday, August 10, 2009

Basil Brush


I did a show today at the wonderful Fishers Farm Theatre and after my first show a member of the audience came onto the stage and said to me that I should be on the Basil Brush Show, as I would make a fortune. For those of you in far flung places who have never heard of Basil Brush, he is a puppet character who is a Fox and that has been around since I was a little boy........... and that is a looooong time ago. Why I tell you this momentous piece of useless information is that it was a rather strange thing to say to me. Admittedly he has his own television show, yes a puppet with his own tv show but how do I fit in?

Of all the things I could appear on, the Basil Brush Show would be the last I would expect. It is also rather funny as all in the audience were introduced to me as Magic Rabbit!! Now everyone knows the natural enemy of the rabbit is the fox..........hang on, it was not a compliment was it? Duh! Or was it? You decide.

I am back there again tomorrow so I will see if there is anything waiting for me, perhaps it will be a television contract..................................

On another tack, Sandra Bullock, nothing else to say really!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment